Regional Sales Manager:
*** We are looking to fill two regional sales position and we preferred local candidates from:
Sales teams are a cornerstone at Amwear USA. Our sales teams allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose, which is to connect and serve the people and businesses of our Public Safety community.
The role is responsible for creating and driving sales strategy and goals within a designated region working with existing wholesale distributors, hunting for additional distributor representation and making sales presentations to end user Law Enforcement, Fire/EMS and Security accounts.
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Previous uniform or tactical equipment sales, military or law enforcement experience is beneficial.
- Solid computer skills.
- Build client confidence by making their experience interactive, engaging and reassuring.
- Goal oriented with established track record in leading teams to achieving sales targets.
- Positive “can do” attitude, a highly motivated self-starter, quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Relishes working in a performance-driven environment.
- Resourceful, proactive, analytical.
- A natural team player, able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary leadership team to achieve shared goals.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
- Competent PC skills, particularly with MS office software.
- Competent in CRM.
- Heavy travel required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales management with a proven track record of success.
Pay and benefits
Salary plus commission eligibility.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Email resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com. If you meet what we are looking for, we will be calling for a short phone interview, and then we will schedule an in person interview with management. Thank you!
* Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
* Dress code is Casual: No sandals or open toe shoes in the warehouse.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* This is a long term full time position with benefits.
No open toe shoes
No Baggy Clothes
Forklift experience not a must but it is a plus!
This is a full time position, works 40 hours per week Monday –Friday. 8am-5pm
You may send your resume to May@tactsquad.com
** Please bring 2 forms of ID with you to the interview. You may start working right away.